33rd Annual Rotary Fun Run and Walk

33rd Annual Rotary Fun Run and Walk

The Fun Run Virtual Edition The Rotary Club of Barrie is proud to present the 33rd Annual Rotary Fun Run and Walk. Due to the affects of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve adapted our usual waterfront event to an online platform. The event will take place VIRTUALLY the week...
Cutting-edge Craftsmanship in the heart of Southern Ontario

Cutting-edge Craftsmanship in the heart of Southern Ontario

Gregory Alan Designs – Your dream home is a phone call away Isabella of Versailles, Mississauga, Ontario Working with our customers to come up with the perfect design for their home furnishings and renovations is a process we look forward to on every project....
Family First Farming

Family First Farming

Local Farmers are putting their families first when it comes to food but we can all benefit from their bounty.   The Kitchen Garden Farm By Natasha Borutski “It started with our commitment to give our girls healthy, pesticide-free foods and our passion and drive...
Bringing the Game you Love to Your Backyard

Bringing the Game you Love to Your Backyard

First Line Rinks  |   firstlinerinks.com The leader of portable ice rink systems across Canada Canada is the true north strong and free, a place where a cup of coffee is glued to your hand and the hockey arena is your second home. But what if you didn’t have to spend...
More than just a Dance Fitness Class

More than just a Dance Fitness Class

Helping people to get moving and reach those fitness goals In 2016, I thought I would never have fun again. After the traumatic loss of my father, dancing was the furthest thing from my mind. One day I was reminded by a friend to get back to doing what brings me joy....