Spreading the Joy this Holiday Cheesin’
Spread the joy this holiday cheesin’ with the cleanest and creamiest holiday desserts!
Tre Stelle is coming to town with their brand new line of clean cream cheeses to elevate your holiday baking!
Made with only four simple ingredients, Canada’s cleanest cream cheese makes the dreamiest and creamiest holiday treats, perfect for entertaining.
Made with only milk cream salt and culture, these recipes go beyond your traditional cheesecake and prove that less really tastes like more!
Anne-Marie Zafirovski (@basicfood_girl) – Peppermint Cheesecake Dip
Dip dip hooray! @basicfood_girl ditched the traditional cheesecake this holiday season and created this fluffy and indulgent Candy Cane Cheesecake Dip paired with crunchy chocolate covered pretzels to create a winter wonderland in a bite.
For a step-by-step video demonstration on how to create this recipe, click here.
1 container of Tre Stelle cream cheese, original
1/2 cup crushed candy cane
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
2 cups cool whip
1/4 tsp peppermint extract
1/2 cup icing sugar
Chocolate covered pretzels, for serving
1. Using a handheld mixer: Whisk the cream cheese
2. Add icing sugar and peppermint extract. Whisk again
3. Fold in the cool whip, chocolate chips and half the crushed candy cane
4. Garnish with remaining crushed candy cane
5. Serve with chocolate covered pretzels
Kirsten Deneka (@theredbowlofficial) – Toasted Hot Cocoa Cheesecake
Wake me up before you cocoa, with this masterpiece by @theredbowlofficial. This Toasted Hot Cocoa Cheesecake is the ultimate holiday luxury. With a rich and indulgent chocolate base topped with a light pillow of creamy toasted marshmallow – you’ll have your guests cheesin’ with this one.
To see Kirsten create this recipe, visit her Instagram reel here.
1 package of graham crackers
6 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp brown sugar
225 grams of dark chocolate
4 packages Tre Stelle original cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 heavy cream
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup heavy cream
115 g dark chocolate
4 egg whites
1 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk with a hand mixer in a large bowl.
- Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar in a separate bowl.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler and allow a few minutes to cool. Fold whipped cream into chocolate.
- Add cream cheese mixture into the chocolate mixture and whip. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each egg. Add vanilla extract.
- Line a 9-inch springform with butter and parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blitz until they form a crumb.
- Add to a lined pan and bake at 350 F for 15 minutes. Allow a few minutes to cool then add cheesecake filling.
- Wrap the pan in 2 layers of tin foil and add to a large pan. Add 1 inch of boiling water to surround the cheesecake and bake at 325 F for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and let sit until it’s cool to touch. Cover and chill in the fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat heavy cream in the microwave until it’s hot to touch.
- Pour over the chocolate and let it sit for 3 minutes.
- Whisk mixture until it’s smooth. Pour desired amount over cheesecake.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and heat over a double boiler. Whisk constantly until the mixture reaches 160 F or you can no longer feel sugar granules.
- Remove from heat and beat on high until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe marshmallows on cheesecake and optional, torch until golden brown.
- Add any additional toppings and serve 🙂
Maggie Lam @foodiemugs – No Bake Candy Cane & Gingersnap Cheesecake
Have no fear, the No Bake Candy Cane Gingersnap Cheesecake is here! Less is more with this no bake holiday cheesecake containing minimal ingredients, minimal effort and major creamy deliciousness.
To no-bake along with Maggie, visit her Instagram reel here.
4 packages Tre Stelle Cream Cheese
1 package (20 cookies) gingersnap cookies
7 candy canes crushed
1 3/8 sticks unsalted butter, melted
1 1/4 cup condensed milk
1 tsp lemon juice
- Put ginger snaps in a large resealable plastic bag, and crush them with a rolling pin until very fine crumbs form.
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl. Add butter, and stir until well combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice.
- Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Unclasp sides of pan, remove cheesecake and enjoy!
Lucie-Rose Levesque @lucieosel – DIY Mini Christmas Cheesecakes
For all of the DIY lovers out there, @lucirosel has created the perfect bite sized mini cheesecakes adding a holiday charm with custom decorations. This cheesy activity is great for an intimate holiday party with friends or an evening in with the kids.
For instructions to create her mini wreaths and snowman, see her Instagram reel here.
2 packages of Tre Stelle original cream cheese
1 cup graham crumbs
2 tablespoons melted butter
¼ cup 35% cream
1/3 cup powdered sugar (taste if you prefer it sweeter)
1 teaspoon vanilla
For the decoration, reserve some of the cream cheese mixture and add green coloring to it. For a chocolate version of your mini cakes, add ¼ cup of cocoa powder to the mixture.