The Stylist Suite made chic happen with their all-star services.
The sixth annual celebrity lounge took place during the Toronto International Film Festival® and Toronto Fashion Week®
Toronto, ON – Canada’s exclusive fashion showroom, Stylist Box made chic happen with their sixth annual exclusive celebrity styling and gifting lounge, The Stylist Suite at Yorkville Villagefrom September 4 to September 8, 2018. Over 250 celebrities, personalities, stylists, media, and influencers attended the event which coincided with the Toronto International Film Festival®and Toronto Fashion Week®.
Celebrities stepped into their dream closet to be styled for their red carpet and special appearances. This year, Stylist Box presented their roster of Canadian menswear, womenswear and accessories designers, including Anavi Designs, Andrew Majtenyi, Anu Raina, Auneya, Christopher Paunil, Code Vitesse, FreeVerse Apparel, HENDRIXROE, Hilary MacMillan, House of Hayla, Huntington, Judith & Charles, KODA NIVOLI, KQK, LACEDSILK, Lesley Hampton, Maya Charbin, Miss Matahari, Mondselle, MyLBD, ooobaby, ROBUST, Ryan Alexander, and Victory of the People.
Notable names include Sonequa Martin-Green (Star Trek: Discovery), Laura Vandervoort (Rabid), Emily Hampshire (Schitts Creek, 12 Monkeys), Jessica Matten (Frontier), Natalie Brown (Crown and Anchor), Anna Hopkins (Shadowhunters), Melanie Scrofano (Wynonna Earp), Tiio Horn (The Hummingbird Project), Lauren Lee Smith (Frankie Drake Mysteries), Meghan Heffern (UnReal), Cindy Sampson (Private Eyes), Dani Kind (Workin Moms), Kandyse McClure (Ghost Wars), Lara Jean Chorosteski (Designated Survivor), Meredith McNeil (Baroness Von Sketch), Jennifer Walen (Baroness Von Sketch), Michele Romanov (Dragon’s Den), Rebecca Liddiard (Alias Grace), and many more.
Medical Director of PearlMD Rejuvenation – internationally recognized expert in cosmetic medicine, integrative health, and master injector – Dr. Jennifer Pearlman was on site to provide red-carpet beauty and skin enhancing treatments, including personalized consultations, personalized skin analysis, and energizing vitamin shots to help guests keep up with the fast pace of the festival.
Celebrity guests also had the opportunity to show their support for Free Them, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness and funds to fight human trafficking in Canada and abroad. Attendees can register for the upcoming Freedom Walk on September 22 and showed their support by autographing the celebrity board that will be on display at the walk.
- PearlMD personalized skin consultations, a rejuvenation beauty package, and energizing vitamin shots
- Radford Studio professional hair and makeup services and products
- The classic Urban Bag for the modern woman and man from Ooobaby
- KODA NIVOLI select handbags and exclusive tote
- A portrait sitting with fashion and celebrity photographer Lindsay Anne Delaney
- Code Vitesse camel vest, maxi skirt, and skinny scarf
- Hilary MacMillan’s “Equal Pay” varsity jacket
- A pre-loaded Rec Room wristband with access to the exclusive pass holder-only Canadian Music Cafe‘s special 10-year edition taking place Sept 10 and 11
- A pair of House of Hayla vegan heels
- ROBUST by Lesley Hampton sports bra
- BRUNETTE “Babes Supporting Babes” or “We Are All Babes” sweatshirt and a “Hey Babe” sleep mask
- Gift certificate to Bar Reyna, Yorkville’s cocktail & snack bar. Found at 158 Cumberland Street, this top Toronto restaurant features Mediterranean share plates & elevated drinks
- Select items from emerging womenswear and accessories brand Miss Matahari
- A $50 gift certificate from La Maison de Pascale
- A charm necklace from Odic Poesy
- A can of Som Sleep™ specially formulated to help support sleep
- Healthy Crunch Kale and Coconut chips
- Three Farmers Foods‘ Roasted Chick Pea and Pea Pops snack packs
- The new, crunchier bar from The GFB – Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free